Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Review

A highly disturbing film. I feel badly criticizing the poor lead character, Lisbeth Salander in the movie because she has clearly had a very hard life, but yuck! She appears as though she would not smell very good at all and I was completely distracted throughout the film by her seemingly non-existent eyebrows. Not for me. However, she does have a gorgeous body. The Bjurman character– yuck, gross, yuck. The opening sequence was interesting to look at but unsettling. Knowing absolutely nothing about this movie before I went in, I was very pleased to see that Daniel Craig was the leading man. His eyes can improve any film and he looked terrific in his partially nude scenes. Very nice Daniel, very nice. The first scene was magical with the beautiful snow falling in the countryside. The home of the character Martin Vanger is spectacular. I would love to live in that house. However, what he has downstairs would be a real buzz kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment